Welcome and thank you for visiting my website. I am very proud to be able to bring you my boutigue skincare range Maloola Natural Skincare . Maloola, like most creations, was born out of my own passion, need frustration and lifelong struggle to find a truly natural, and affordable skincare solution for my dry, sensitive, dry, irritated and mature skin. And my 40 years experience as a senior health professional, clinician/registered nurse and health educator had shown me that I was not alone in my struggle.
So armed with a single minded attitude and much research into Cosmetic Science , I added Natural Cosmetic Formulation quals to my higher degrees in health and science, and Maloola was born.
Maloola is formulated with pure, natural and gentle ingredients that calm, nourish, nurture, hydrate and pamper your skin - and help you not only feel good in your skin but confident in your appearance.
I would love to hear from you so don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any comments or questions. I can be contacted at either email@example.com or 0414 537 785.
Yours in beautiful skin
My products are:
- made from natural oils and butters
- 100% Australian owned (triple star rated) and made - located in rural NSW
- cruelty free
- made in small batches and packaged in airless bottles - to ensure product efficacy and safety.
- label all the ingredients I use in the making of each product ( no nasties)
- source my ingredients from accredited Australian supplier/s.
- you patch test before use, discontinue if irritation occurs and seek medical advice
- store all products in a cool, dark, dry place
- if you have a nut allergy - avoid products which contain oils derived from nuts
- our “Flourish” range if you are pregnant or breastfeeding and/or have ultra sensitive skin – as they are essential oil free.